Tuesday 29 October 2013

Maby i wasn't the one- part-6 There She was

The waiting time for me was really tensed as i had mixed thoughts about her, excitement to see her after so long, afraid thinking how she will react, and then worried to know, what happened to her.
but when she entered the waiting, my all emotions just got diluted to tears as i was not meeting the same girl, i was seeing a half conscious body lying half awake on the wheel chair driven by a ward boy, but that time i thing i brought me back to conscious was her eyes which were so alive and which were saying "i don't belong here,plz take me out" and that was the moment i for the first time in my was so moved that i just took a decision in my mind that "yes you don't belong here,you won't be here my baby". i don't know, to whom i was making the promise that "i have to take her out" and i just wanted to cry on somebody's shoulder for i was feeling guilty for not being with her in her hard moments. For next one hour, i was feeling fatherly for her, i cleaned her face with my hands, i setup her hair and i was trying to find old girl in her and after so long i was touching her,but this touch made me feel more and more guilty. i just kept staring at her eyes because they were only responding to me, maby i was myself communicating with her eyes, and after that i my decision to take her away from this environment was more stoned. i bid a smile to her, thinking that she will respond but to no use. so after 3 long hours, the ward boy enters to take her for lunch and i hold her hand so tight showing that my promise was so firm. I went out to the reception and met her doctor who was seeing her and inquired about her condition although professionally the doctor was pretty confident that she may end up in coma, but with some casual talk she informed me that "her healing process lies outside the hospital", and this made me more assured that she will be out soon and healthy like before sooner. I inquired about the procedure to take her out of the hospital with me, at that she responded negative as the procedure need the permission of family or admitter. Soon i left the hospital and headed towards her home, taking along me the friend who informed me all about her. i told her about my decision, and initially she resisted but once i ensured my care and love that i still carry for her then she was with me. Now i was pretty sure that i will be the person with whom she will recover. and knowing her family already , my task was not tough. But once i reached her home i realized that our path together was still FAR. 

No comments:

Post a Comment