Friday 25 October 2013

Maby i wasn't the One part-3 (and she was gone...)


The day we last made love was beautiful, we were so compassionately into each other , kissing each other, hugging each other, feeling each other's love heat, but there was something that was making me feel odd bout the moment, i don't know, what was that?.At that time i ignore it, as we have just decided to be away physically, but we can be friends.
I used to believe that two person who had their soul touch each other can not just be comfortable to see each other as two different soul, but she took promise from me to be her friend forever. and because she was the half soul of me for last four years, i could not resist her thought and so i too gave her the promise of being her friend.
Next month was like a century to pass, although we were in contact like friends, and we were discovering new bonding with each other, more like a casual bonding unlike that we shared in last four years as former bonding was was more of soul mates. we became such close friends again that we even shared the talks about our new crushes and new partner. She told me that she is dating someone and i was really happy for her as she was finally moving on, and strangely nothing bad was happening between us,
One day, in good mood i asked her to go out to hang out but she told me that she was busy for next few days with her family and the casual talk continued.
The life with her as buddy was also cool, and i dint miss much of our old relationship days, as more than anything we were "friends- the best relation in the world"- a relation without rules or commitments with a unsaid trust in it.And i was enjoying the moment with her, she was getting some call center job, she was shy to tell as it was not on par to our degree but she took the job and i was happy for her, that finally she was getting along the wave of life but deep inside.
Next month there was some festival, and i had to meet one of our common friends after our graduation ended, and i told her that, and she offered to meet in along with our friend, but for some reason she couldn't make up and my excitement was vanished but was back again as i meeting my friend after long 2 months. we met at a mall- in our college,  we all used to hang out there many times, and so we were remembering old moments ,walking around , chatting like old crazy days, and then within the talks i got the "shock of my life", i was informed that "She -my spl. one went to a birthday party of a common friend the same day when i offered her to hang out-which she ignored saying she was busy with my family", and i was numb at that very moment, not because she dint went with me, but because she "lied" to me. i din't know how to react,that day something odd that i felt on the last of our relationship was intensified and while coming back home, i was somehow dragging me , as the moment was getting so heavy on me that i couldn't bear it,it was so hard to believe that she was over me in a month, but why would she lie to me when she asked us to be friend, my night was vandalized by the thought, and finally sun came around Life could suck sometimes but so soon, i never expected. i decide to confront her, and i called her and asked her about that day and the lie but to my surprise she was so cool and relaxed as if nothing happened and it was so normal, she even blamed me of being narrow minded as she said that she dint tell truth to me because i'll be angry and hurt, and told me that she was no longer my girlfriend and she yelled at me for being making her life hell for last. i was again in shock and without saying anything, i hung up the phone and life for next week or month was tough as memories of time with her mixed with the ill-reasoned parting ways was making me feel awful. i felt guilty of making her life hell-as she said, as for me those times were the best times of my life. I was blaming myself for being such a jerk- who let her go. i satisfied myself that i was a bad person and she was right i was narrow minded, not understanding, selfish person, these feelings were getting intensified because i dint share these events with anybody as i was called so by my best buddy and love, with whom i shared everything earlier.
I was in a greater depression mood, and my health was deteriorating, but sometimes life gets messed up because it is blending itself to be best for your future. and so was in my case. but one thing that was there in mind hurting me was that she was gone...




No comments:

Post a Comment