Saturday 26 October 2013

Maby i wasn;t the one part 4 ( i was still in love with her)

Now that she was finally over me and i was back to my life as a business man life went on smoothly, heart still beating 4 her but mind repeating what she did to me. I was busy with my life one day i got a mail from college that the alumni meet of our college was organized, suddenly a small smile in disguised appeared on my face, i don;t know what was that smile for ,obviously i had overcome her and i was pretty sure that i won't be meeting her or getting attracted to her.Along with some friends i went to alumni meet, there old memories were refreshed and old friends in new customs of clothing met each other. It was going well, while in talk with a friend, i suddenly inquired about her, i don't know why i inquired about her, but listening to the answer i got another shock of my life, and body suddenly felt a jerk so intense like an earth quake. the friend informed me that, "She was in mental asylum" for last 10 months. i was taken aback from the news and i left the meet, and went straight to see her, and inside me, i was feeling guilty of letting her go away from me. The friend told that, the person she was dating was in love with her and their relationship was going well, when suddenly they had to separate for reason not known to anyone except them, and after 2-3 months of their deteriorating relationship, they were away from each other, and since then her health was down, and her family to contact the person but he kept on ignoring her, and then she had to be admitted to the asylum, and since then she was there only.While driving, tears were shedding off my eyes, i don;t know why?- maby because i was still in love with her or because i was happy that she deserved that for what she did to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment